We’re thrilled to announce that we get to take the Priests & Laurels hiking and rappelling again! It was a blast last year, we can’t wait to do it again with Brother Shehane of Johns Creek Ward. Please meet at the Brannon Road building at 7:30am.
- 1 liter of water
- Light backpack to hold sack lunch and water
- Sturdy shoes or hiking boots suitable for a 1.5 mile hike to the rappelling site (no open-toed shoes)
- Leather work gloves optional but recommended
- Climbing helmet or Biking / Skater helmet (if you have one please bring it)
- Dress for the weather (it gets chilly up on the mountain, so wear layers!)
We’ll eat lunch together and meet back at the Brannon Rd. building at 3:30pm.
Everyone must bring a completed medical release form.